Another update on my '83 and wheel centers

Another update on my '83 and wheel centers

Well, the mechanic was supposed to get started on my car today but I
ended up working late so don't know yet what if anything has happened.
I'm hoping to get something sometime to report to all of you who have
helped with ideas. About the wheel centers, how many colors are there?
Mine look kind of gray or silver like the car. Anyway, I could use one
(or two) someday if the car should ever run again. Also the script on
the trunk. My "L" is broken off and gone so it reads "Imperia". If one
is not findable I would settle for a broken one with an L to try to glue
on BUT- first I would just like to see the car run. Thanks all. I've
been spending lots of time reading the list. I enjoyed Mrs. Blueberry's
story. -Steve