Re: Swapping out Fluid drive, was Re: IML: for Gentrys Garage

Re: Swapping out Fluid drive, was Re: IML: for Gentrys Garage

Another item you will want to check is the crankshaft flange.
I doubt that the fluid coupling bolts to the crankshaft in the
same manner as the converter.  Chrysler was famous for
changing the crankshaft flange even when nothing else
changed.

                                    Rolland