1983 Tape pin stripes

Does anyone know where I could find an original tape pin stripe kit (in red)
for my 83.  My car is in otherwise excellent original shape, but the pin
stripes are terrible.  I do not want to paint pin stripes on, since that
would not be original.

Thanks,
Davis
1983 white / red leather, all original (except for wiper blades, fan belts,
filters, oil, coolant, tires and gas)