Imperial Keyfobs on Ebay (nice)

My buddy just came into a bunch of Imperial Key Fobs.
These are not the ones that look like they go with the
1990's models that come up frequently on Ebay, but in
fact have a true eagle on them.  The finishing touch
for your car?  Can't afford anything else like a motor
rebuild or paint respray?  This item's price might
make you feel better:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1076816860

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious