59/60 Decklid on ebay

60-63 lid stampings are identical, while the center
plastic medallion differs.

The chrome handle/key slot looks like a bat's wing
with 3 points and a webbed, curved shape between.  I
paid that decklid on Ebay no mind because the handle
looks wrong for 60-63, as does the trim,even though
most of the handle is below the horizon in that photo.

I would have the guy send a picture to you of the
handle and compare it to your car's to see if it
matches.

Perhaps one of our earlier/late 1950's people would
positively ID it?

--- Jimconniemopar@xxxxxx wrote:
> Ok help us out here gang!  What year is that deck
> lid? I don't think 59 and
> 60 thru 63 are interchangeable. I really don't have
> the definitive answer.
> Jim H.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious