Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2002 1:50 PM
To: IML Server
Subject: IML: decklid on ebay

I have pictures of 60, 61, and 63 Imperial Flitesweep decklids at Desert
Valley Auto Parts (DVAP) in Phoenix.  The 60 and 61 are even the same
color as the ebay item!
The ebay item does not match any of the DVAP cars exactly.  The most
obvious difference is the big stainless center ornament, but the trim
ring is also thicker/wider.  Additionally, the ebay lid seems to have a
significantly wider bulge.
I think this is a Chrysler part.  The Standard Catalog of American Cars
indicates that a Flitesweep decklid was available on 60 and 61 Chrysler
models (for a measly $43!)  One is shown on a 60 300F but not well
enough for a positive ID.
Pete in PA