'63 Front Brake Shoes and Front Hub Seal

'63 Front Brake Shoes and Front Hub Seal

I tried NAPA, but they didn't have the Imperial listed as a model for
Chrysler or under Imperial. Do you have a part number for me, maybe?

BTW, any thoughts on the hub seals?

The only models they had in their database was New Yorker, 300M, and one
more that I can't remember.

Subject: Re: IML: '63 Front Brake Shoes and Front Hub Seal