Mopar Show in Davie FL this Weekend

The Website recently recieved this notice for the
coming Sunday, and I am assuming that fellow Floridian
Imperial Owners might like to know about it.

No further info was posted to us, so this is all that
I have at this time:

++++++++

There is going to be a mopar show at:

 tree tops park
 davie, florida
 sunday,  march 3 2002

the park is located on orange drive between university
drive and flamingo road. -hope to see you there!!!!!!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious