Thanks Philippemore info.

Thanks for the extra info. on the tranny breather hole. I'm sure mine is blocked by gasket, but it sounds like way too much work to get in there and fix it, and since I can't work on the car myself due to homeowners restrictions, I would have to depend on a mechanic, and that would run into some major dollars. I haven't had my fluid fountain problem lately since I haven't been revving the motor when I start it up. I will probably wait till there is a tranny problem before I go for the fix. As far as my web site, I need to start another one, now that I just got my first pictures back of my "59. I hope to have a page ready soon to put on the '59 page of the club site. Thanks again, Bill "59 Crown