Just an idea...

Dan,
I also joined recently and must agree with your assessment of the site,
mailing list and amount of info. available.  I particularly enjoy your idea
of a 'calendar type' picture book.  Not knowing ANYTHING about publishing, I
am totally of no help in suggesting how to go about doing it (assuming you
get the requisite authorizations) however, I have always felt that having
that type of book/calendar/brochure with club members cars pictured would be
a great thing to have.  I for one, would love to see my car pictured in it
if I ever finish it. Thanks for listening!
Randy
73 Imperial LeBaron 4dr HT w/ABS