'60's Decklid Interchange Info from Hollanders

'60's Decklid Interchange Info from Hollanders

THe sheet metal fits 60-63 no problem.  I believe the Part numbers
differ, because the 61 has extra holes punched in it to receive the
more elaborate cross-shaped chrome trim that is absent from the other
years.

jc