good news on my '83

Well, finally I have a bit of good news. The mechanic has my '83 running
and even drove it around some. The only problem he says is that it
"hesitates". Neither one of us had time to talk much but he says by the
middle of next week he may have it done. I'll let you know the details
when I find out for sure. Thanks again for all the advice I got from
many of you. In the meantime here is something I read on the Forward
Look list. I like the description given of this car. It's supposed to be
at the "UPull-it lot on the south side of Atlanta" and it's time is
running out. Anyway here it is: "the headlights in pods setting deep
inside coves. A gigantic car, some kind of Imperial I think". Sounds
like it to me, too. -Steve