Please Welcome Fred Buys '73 Lebaron

New Subscriber(s): Fred Buys
Email Address is: fbuys3@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: 42 miles SW of Bloomington, Indiana

Car(s) owned: Had a 1973 LeBaron 4 Dr for 10 years.  Maroon with black vinyl
top.  Leather and all power. Best Car I ever owned outside of my Honda
Odyssey.

Self-Introduction: Looking for a 1964-68 Imperial.  Prefer coupe or
convertible.

Bought the 1973 used with 33,000 miles for $3500 in 1973.  This car suffered
a price drop due to the fuel crisis.  However, under cruise control on long
trips the car delivered 16 mpg.

We liked the car because our 4 boys could all sit in the rear seat in
comfort and the trunk was huge.