Ghia-Limos & others

Denjohn7@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Even Lucy had a special built sporty futuristic car by Ghia.

Lucy's Ghia was not specially built, but part of limited series production.
It was a Ghia L6.4, the successor to the Rat Pack favorite, the Dual-Ghia.
Very cool, very Italian-American looking, and yes, futuristic yet retro at
the same time! (It looked like an Italian 1957 Chrysler in some ways.)

But, being a star, I am sure she was driven around in any number of the
Hollywood studios' Imperial Ghias... (whew! Imperial content!)

Chris in LA