68 sedan or hardtop? was 68 4 door sedans out there?.

68 sedan or hardtop? was 68 4 door sedans out there?.

Mark
Although I am not Ron, I can give you my perspective on this.  The main
difference is that the seats are more basic on the sedan.  There is one
bench seat on the front, and it all moves as one when the power seat switch
is applied.  On my LeBaron, there are two individual six way power seats
(same as the more basic hard top).  However, in both cars the seats are
quite comfortable.  Other than that and the B-pillar, the two cars are
identical.  Which I like the most?  Well, the LeBaron has leather seats in
nice shape while my sedan has non-original vinyl that is mostly worn
out.   Overall, the LeBaron is in better shape inside and out, and this is
the car I drive more frequently.  So, the reasons are more connected to the
condition rather than the model differences.  I cannot comment on the
hardtop feeling yet since I have not fixed the windows of the LeBaron
yet.  However, my Sedan has a considerable stronger upper end due to some
engine mods, and if I was to race a high performance sports car, I would be
better off driving my sedan!  Also, the sedan has limited slip, so it will
be better in the snow and ice.
D^2, 2x68s