Packard & Imperial Meet - Anniston, Alabama - April 12 - 14

Packard & Imperial Meet - Anniston, Alabama - April 12 - 14

Hello all,

Just a friendly reminder to mark your calendar NOW for one of the most
enjoyable events of the year.  The Spring 2002 Packard & Imperial Meet
hosted by the Alabama Packard Club in Anniston, Alabama at the historic
Victoria
Inn.  Don't delay make your plans now!  To make reservations at the Victoria
call: 256-236-0503.  Be sure to mention you are with the Packard & Imperial
Meet as there are is a block of rooms that has been set-aside for meet
attendees.

If you enjoy more than just looking at Imperials and Packards, then this is
the Meet for you.  If you enjoy touching and driving Packards and Imperials
and you have dreamed of owning them, this is the Meet for you.  This is not
a look but do not touch kind of event.  It is a very tactile event.  There
will be
plenty of food, fellowship, and, fun.  Additionally, the Victoria Inn
provides a
beautiful "old South" backdrop for the Meet.

The Anniston Meets are by far the most laid back and best Meets I have ever
attended, and I have been attending Meets and shows for 20+ years now!  For
the last Meet, we had a very good turnout of both Packards and Imperials.
What FUN!  I have never attended a Meet where if you show interest in a car,
the owner will throw you the keys!  Make your reservations now.  You do not
want to miss this meet!

See you in Anniston!
Robert Soule