Friday Night Chat - New Server

Hi All,

We will be chatting only at a new location....... Brad Hogg our loyal IML'er
from Winterpeg, Manitscolda, has set up chat for us on his private
server..... Chat starts around 5pm pacific and ends when the last chatter
gives up....

To get there by browser go to:    http://roadhoggtech.dns2go.com:8000
room #IML it's the same software we've always used so it should look
familiar.

If you're using and IRC client set it to go to:   roadhoggtech.dns2go.com
port 6667   #IML

For Web TV users they need to be on their home page:

1. Go to the left side of the screen and hit the "Community" button.
2. Scroll down to "On Line Communities" section and go to "Live
Conversations" and enter that area.
3. On the left side of the screen it has a "go to" button, highlight and hit
the return key.
4. This next screen should have space to type the server, enter
"roadhoggtech.dns2go.com"
Port should have "6667"
The last part is the room - type "IML" and that should get you into the
room.

If anyone needs help you can contact me via ICQ at #21788649   AIM:  M317537
or by email: kansas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking forwards to seeing you all tonight,

Leslie