68 Imperial AM/FM Radio

Hi Mitch

The Delco Radio service manuals are likely on eBay inexpensively, and many
libraries in larger cities have a set I have discovered as well.

You may find an older radio/TV service facility has them. 1968 was the year
many Delco radios changed from Germanium to Silicon transistors so 1967
although a similar looking radio may be quite different. Not sure:-)

Brent Covey
Vancouver

****
Anyone have, by chance, a schematic for the AM/FM radio that comes with the
68 Crown.  I am trying to find it so that I can get my radio repaired here
locally.