engine oil sending units

  Dear Mike
I have drove and own dodge and chrysler almost all of my life and as of
today I did know about the bell oil sending unit but if you look at your eng
if the little one is in front of your eng this is the temp sending unit not
a oil sending unit or a chrysler or doge that has tow units for the oil you
have a GAGE or OIL WARNING light not both unit Please let me know how you
got two in your 72 i always saw onley one (ligth or gage )
                          A IMPERIAL FRIND
                            BOB CRONIN