Going hunting tomorrow

For YEARS there has been an old car trove nearby.  The
old F-rt who owns them won't even TALK to people.
Clearly visible from the highway is a 56 Imp sedan in
worn but decent condition.  Bunch of other stuff also.
 Tonight Ray Hickey called me and said they are
hauling stuff out, the 56 is still there and the old
F-rt said his daughter would be there tomorrow.

Oh me, just what I need, more cars.  Well, I'll go see
if they are cheap. Sometimes you get lucky, last week
I found a 61 NY 9 pass wagon with dual air for a
hundred bucks.  These may be the same or could be
thousands....  I guess that's what makes the hunt fun.

kerry