Disk Brake conversion

Hi Bob and Kerry and gang,
   Here is what I came up with as far as disc brakes on the 61 - 66 are
concerned

  The early 70"s Imperials spindles should fit the 62 due to the
following
  they will fit a 65 known for sure by experience
  60 - 66 uses same upper control arm
  63 - 66 use the same spindle
  62-66 uses same lower control arm
Spindles are probably different from 62 - 63 because of different brakes
 Wheel bolt pattern will be a problem as 62 is 5 bolt 5-1/2" bolt circle
                                                            70 - 73 is 5
bolt 5" bolt circle
 Otherwise, the master and proportioning valve will have to be changed
and we will have to figure out what brake hoses will fit.
 57-62 uses same spindle
 59-61 uses same lower control arm, different for right and left
 60 - 66 use same upper ball joints
 62-66 Lower ball joint will fit 60 - 61 but not the other way around

  Todd at Gentry's Garage has put them on a 65 and the steering geometry
stayed the same.
  It looks like it might work except for the bolt circle.
  I will keep everyone posted as new developments turn up.
      Allan R
   62 conv in process