Imperial towns

There are three "Imperials" in western Canada :

Imperial Mines, Alberta
Imperial, Saskatchewan
Imperial Beach, Saskatchewan (on Last Mountain Lake - in a province with no
mountains!)

The ultimate has to be on the west coast of Vancouver Island.  No, it is not
a town, but a body of water :

Imperial Eagle Sound

Bill
Vancouver, BC