Dr. Mopar Imperials, TX

At 10:19 PM 3/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>D^2
>    Did that '67 have wheel covers on it? Also I'm looking for the grill
>trim above and below the headlight section of grill.
>
>Dave
>67 Imp sedan

I think it didn't but I am not sure.  The grill was there, but needs to be
re-chromed.  The lower part seemed to be a bit pitted by road
debris.  Nothing major, once the rest ts removed, polished and re-chromed
the parts will probably be presentable.  I am not sure, but I don't think
there were any wheel covers...

D^2