New member -- 69 in Reading

Welcome Tom,

Members of the IML are intimately familiar with your car since I
personally looked at it in December of 2000 when it was for sale by the
second owner.  I posted a link to dozens of high-resolution digital
images that I took at that time and the car's condition was amazing.
There are a couple of unusual things about your car.  First is the
glass.  For some reason, the original owner specified clear glass in all
windows even though the car has A/C.  To do this this ordering dealer
had to override the automatic addition of tinted glass that came with
A/C.  Second, the paint is/was actually silver (technically "Platinum"
metallic).  For some reason the paint has changed color enough to look
like a very pale grayish green.  The owner of a very low mileage (26k)
platinum 1970 LeBaron in New England reports that his car also appears
to be greenish.
When I saw your car it was in truly stunning condition.  Original brake
shoes, pads, exhaust, etc. with paint marks and stenciling still clear
on the underside.  The remains of a factory broadcast sheet were still
visible between the frame and body inside the RH front wheelwell.
Glad to have you aboard.
Pete in PA
70 Imperial LeBaron 4DHT

New Subscriber(s): Thomas J. Lucca
Email Address is: tntlucat@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Reading PA.

Car(s) owned: 1969 LeBaron Imperial Four Door Hardtop, Green with teal
interior. 11,400 original miles and garage kept for 32 years! I am the
3rd
owner.
Everything in it is Original and functioning.

Self-Introduction: I am a mechanic by trade.