66 Audio System

Rodger,
    I have a 66 Coupe with Reverb and Rear A/c. It has 2 speakers: 1 in the dash
and the other in the rear package tray. The rear A/C has 2 rectangular outlets
and 1 blower motor/fan assembly. This fan assy has a bakelite spacer to
accomodate the blower and speaker using the same hole in the rear package tray.
Hope this answers your query.
Don Savard