Re: Fwd: IML: Fuse Block

Title: Re: Fwd: IML: Fuse Block
OK, OK, my friends.  I guess i started this fuseblock thing.  I have apologized to several good folks privately for the transmission goofs that put this little private transaction on the list.  I didn't send out a general apology, because it seemed pretty silly to add to the confusion by sending another full-list mailing, but I certainly willing to do so if it helps -and here it is.

I'm sorry.  It was a stupid  error, repeated carelessly.  I must have been short of my daily quota of dumb moves.  I have no idea what Impulsive in New Zealand (MPULSVNZ) meant in his note, maybe he doesn't know what IML means yet, but I appreciate the tolerance of all who work their delete keys silently, and I appreciate the reminder to good manners from those who took the time to write me personally.

What a good list.  What a fine club.  I promise to show up at Chryslers at Carlisle for further penance and camaraderie, for so long as you all will have me.  Imps forever (in both senses)!

j 'dumb deeds done daily' c

Hola (MPULSVNZ)

Hey whats up ?    If you knew more you would know the back bone of this group
is a bunch of people that do this "for the love of it".  If some one says
they have this or that for $10, that means go to ebay and pay $30.  Before
you posted a need for help how long had you been looking for a fix ?  There
are members who have sent parts around the world and never received a dime or
who have asked for a part and it has showed up in the mail free of charge or
who have traded for services.  I myself have sent checks to some of the used
parts venders with the amount space empty (now that is saying sumthin about
Bob H).

                                                   Rodger & Gabby

47 De Soto Custom
63 Le Baron