New member Peter 52 New York Parade Phaeton

New member Peter 52 New York Parade Phaeton

Yes it is a real job, which makes me responsible for the City Hall Fleet
and allthe deputy mayors as well as providing vehicles and drivers for
important vistors to our great city.  It also means I can drive the car
in the parades!

Peter Schenkman
Acting Director
Office of Transportation Services
NYC Dept of Citywide Administrative Services
718.643.8413
917.337.6389 Cell
pschenkm@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> hugtrees@xxxxxxxx 04/04/02 08:27AM >>>
Roger,

I perceive this guy has a real job!  But NYers must be charmed to know
the
director of Transportation Services, whatever that is, is a car nut of
the
extreme order!

Peter, the car sounds fantastic.  Are any pictures of it web
accessible?  If
not, may we honored to include it on the 1952 page?

Hugh