Imperial

Hi all.
I was at the local Merced, Ca. Pick and Pull today and I found an Imperial
next door in another scrap yard. I'm not sure what year it is. It has free
standing headlights and the tail lights are mounted on top of the fenders.
The body looks straight. It's a 4 dr and in rough shape. The hood is off and
the motor is covered with a carpet. If anybody is interested you can contact
Hampton Motors at 1-209-722-3355