Please welcome new members Virgil and Mary Ann Phillis, '63

Please welcome new members Virgil and Mary Ann Phillis, '63

New Subscriber(s): Virgil & Maary Ann Phillis Sr.
Email Address is: enneym@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Youngstown, Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1963 Chrysler Imperial [White with Red Interior]

Self-Introduction: Just got this car last year in the process of trying to
get it running, the interior is mint, the outside has one little spot of
rust, beautiul car.  Trying to find a manual for some help.  I came about
this car by accident, this car was owned by our former landlord, I wanted to
buy it then, but he didn't want to sell it.  Well, he sold his antique
business with everything in the garages, incuding the Chrysler, my Wife ws
reading the ads one evening and low and behold there it was, I called and
the guy asked if I wanted to see it, told him no then I preceeded to tell
him about the car, I had the car the next week!!