Promotion in the field.

Real sorry to hear about your accident, but that is usually when things
happen, during our daily routine. The bad accident I was in back in 94,
happened when we were driving home from work, just turning into our
driveway.  Real sorry your driving around car got tore up, but thats why we
buy these late models, it would have been a real tragedy in your 58, though
I bet Mrs Blueberry, would have put a real stomping on that clown who cut
into traffic.
Phil <><
.  In the morning, at a routine traffic stop, we ended up