From: HavADope@xxxxxxx <HavADope@xxxxxxx>
Date: 08 April 2002 05:40
Subject: IML: Imperials and passenger side mirrors

I was kicking around the idea of placing a mirror on the passengers side fender. Does it use the same hole as the radio antenna or do both of these pieces fit on that fender. Any info is appreciated!
Is it fairly easy to do?
I need a new power antenna anyways and I'll also need the passengers side mirror and all the controls or cables and switches and all.
Thanks in advance!!!!
Marc 60 4DRHT