Clean Air Package...aka..."CAP"

Mike

The early factory system has the fitting before the air filter.  The hot
Plymouths and the such have a factory system as I spelled out.  I did it in
this manner due to the fact that not all Imperial drivers go out of their
drive way.  Thanks for raising the question in the manner that you did so
that others can expand their knowledge.

                                   Rodger & Gabby