Please Welcome a new member Oscar Blanco 55 Limo

Please Welcome a new member Oscar Blanco 55 Limo

Hello Oscar... It's good to have you on the list. What condition is the Crown
Imperial in? Tell us all about it. I am currently restoring (or attempting to
restore) a '55 and a '56 Limo, so if I can be of any help or answer any
questions, please ask away. And it will be great to have another Limo running
arround (as there arn't many of us), so what we lack in numbers we'll make up
in length!
George ...'with the soon to be beautiful '55 & '56 Limo's'