68' for sale...

Well ladies and gentlemen it is with a sad heart that I will be putting my
68' sedan up for sale. I will be moving to California due to financial &
personal reasons. So between moving costs and the imp has become a second
vehicle,  i just don't know when i would be able to get back to Dallas to
get things going. So instead of her just sitting for a long while i would
love to send her to a happy home. As i've told you all before a month after
i had bought the car i wrecked, but do have the front parts to fix the front
left corner. The back left was hit so that will need to be fixed. The car is
otherwise is in pretty good shape. The engine runs strong. From what the
mechanic told me where the car is now there is a manifold leak. Needs a
battery. I bought a new master cylinder, front brake lines, front driverside
caliper, and rear rebuild brake kit so that of course will be included with
the car.Minimal rust on the outside, black vinyl top is excellent. Interior
is also pretty well maintained and is a lite green color. All glass is in
good shape. All windows roll down but slowly except for drivers side which
can be pulled up and down manually. radio still works but the antenna needs
to be fixed. Everything is automatic. The mileage is low around 120,000 but
i will confirm that when i go take a look at her for the last time within
this next week. Any questions feel free to call me here at work. or contact
me off the list at srivera@xxxxxxxxxxx The title was never changed over from
the initial sale back in November but there is no date on the actual title
and the bill of sales does show Nov 11 i believe. I paid $2000.00 for her
and i know that i will not get that much but it really is not about the
money and i would just like to her go to a good home. My home # is
214-443-0604.  You all have been some of the most respectable and honorable
men and women within a car club that i have ever met. I have enjoyed being
apart of this list and perhaps in a couple of yrs will once again attempt to
take on a imperial when finances able me to. I hope i have included all info
needed but just get back with me when you can if are interested. My move
date is the 24th of this month. I will speak with the mechanic/body shop
owner about the time frame in which he will keep the car. Please let me know
if you are interested as soon as possible cause i am just trying to get
things all tied up before i move. thanx all and have a great day.