58 imp. conv. on ebay

If  this is the same car I think it is, & there can't be
that many around, the original owner was Howard Hughes. When
I lived back east a car just like this was part of The
Norheast Imperial Owners Club. The older gentleman's name
that owned it escapes me. He did sell it & a much younger
guy bought it & drove it quite a bit. While he owned it, the
car got hit in the front & the hood no longer lines up
properly.
     If this is indeed the same car, Howard Hughes purchased
it new for Jane Russell. The last time I saw that car was at
the WPC meet in Rutland, VT. I talked to the owner then & he
was concidering selling the car then.
John