'67 Conering Lenses, Who Needs? also: Carlisle

'67 Conering Lenses, Who Needs? also: Carlisle

Greetings,
My quest for the perfect '67 Cornering Lens has
finally culminated!  I am in posession of several sets
of very nice cornering lenses.  As some of you may
recall, this journey commenced last year right about
this time, as I was just getting to know old Silver,
and what I needed to fix on her.

These are brand-new lenses, never installed,
completely correct in every way, and I am selling them
to whoever needs them.  I can practically guarantee
you won't find any nicer lenses...believe me, I
shopped for them for over half a year!

The cost for these is $100 for one lens, or $175 for a
set of left and right.  Shipping, if any (I'll be
bringing some to Carlisle with me) will be extra, but
should be minimal (<$10).

I will be advertising them on the IML website, as well
as my own personal site, AND I will be at Carlisle.
If anybody will be coming and wants to meet me there,
I will email you privately my cell phone number.  I
haven't decided whether or not to show my own
'67...its running, driving, and complete, but still
very beweathered.  Then again, how many other '67 Imps
will be there?

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Piles of pitted chrome