57 imp conv.

Hello Gang;
 One thing that you should remember is that the owner of that 57'
convertible likely spent $100,000 dollars, in restoration costs, to make
that Imperial worth $65,000.
When you consider the amount of money and work that it takes to produce a
100 point concours grade car, which you can't even drive, you're better off
investing in the stock market. The most ridiculous part about many of these
concours grade restorations is that they,"Guild The Lillly", so to speak.
They take a factory produced car and renovate it to such an extent that they
end up with a hand built car that is better then it ever was when it was
delivered from the factory. In my mind this takes away from the character
and the historic value of the car but if you want a show winning trailer
queen you have to do this.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport, which if I can fix the sagging driver's side door
hinge I will be happy.
Needing A Left Side Taillight Bezel And Other Trim Parts