76 New Yorker

My New Yorker is black with black leather interior, the same as my cordoba.
I don't have the car at home with me, but do they have disc brakes all the
way around or just on the front. Also this car was built in Jefferson, can
anyone tell me where that is. The story I got about the car is the man who
had it before this guy bought it at an auction in California and drove it up
here. The quarter panels have been fiberglass and the car is primed with
black. It does need a paint job. the rest of the car seems orginal and the
interior is fairly good, and it runs good. Thanks