ideas to get engine from CO. to CA.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get a 413 engine from Colorado to California cheap? I'm very interested at the one Rodger and Gabby mentioned was for sale in Colorado. It would be a real luxury to have one out of the car to work on while the car is still operable, and especially at that price!
Bill '59 Crown