Commercial Posts to the IML/HUB CAPS 67-68-69 FOR SALE

Commercial Posts to the IML/HUB CAPS 67-68-69 FOR SALE

I think someone originally asked how much one would expect to pay for
67-68 Imperial hubcaps & are they the same. I responded with what I
paid for some & that 67-69 are basicly the same. Several others have
related their experience with these also. I recognize the email
address of the person asking this question as a seller also, & he
probably would like to do the same.
      I for one don't think you could get much more helpful to
Imperial owners by posting leads for parts & cars. This is some of
the most sought after info by many of us.
John