Great 61 Lebaron 4 sale

Hello Imperialists:
I looked at a 61 Lebaron (black/silver interior) last week that was stunning.
 This car was in great shape and had every option.  Rear AC, swivel seats,
auto pilot, the works.  The car is in St. Louis at Hyman Ltd.  It can be
viewed at Traderonline.com.  If anyone is looking for a 61 Lebaron they could
not go wrong with this.   Any further infor. please contact me off list -
IndyImp62@xxxxxxx

Steve