Coolant canister on '66 Imp

Bill -

A prior owner had put an overflow bottle on my '66, in front of the
radiator (PLENTY of room) on the driver's side.  Seems like an easy
thing to do and easily reversed if you want originality later.  I
believe a different radiator cap is needed.

Bob

PS  I switched to DexCool about 5 years ago and it still looks clean and
clear.