Exhaust Manifold Gasket

hi gang:

my '74 imp. needs one replaced. other than a little extra noise what is
the down side to not fixing? i am getting horror stories about the
problems i may be facing if I go ahead with the repair..currently all I
am experiencing is a little extra rumble which is less than my neighbors
new truck..thanks!