Capacitor--noise suppression (1965 Crown)

Capacitor--noise suppression (1965 Crown)

This might be something you could find at a car stereo shop, or Radio Shack. A
parts yard would have them also, since these were used for many years. Do you
have resistor spark plugs installed? If not, try changing to those. That might
cure the problem
with nothing else required.