Re. $6,0000 1962 Imperial Model {Correction}

Re. $6,0000 1962 Imperial Model {Correction}

Hello All;
 There was an error on my part in my last posting. I said that it was a 1961 Imperial because I had read the description in the auction and wrote before I had a closer look at the picture. It is of course a model of a 1962 Imperial not a 61' but I stand by my statement regarding buying the real thing over that model for the $6,000.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport