Visiting Las Vegas

There was an auction scheduled at the Imperial Palace for
either last weekend or this coming one.

There was a frame-off 1960 pillared sedan LeBaron that was
online as being in this auction.  You might want to take a
look to see if it is around the Imperial Palace car museum,
as that is probably one of only a very few restored
pillared 1960 Le Barons (LeBarons?) that are in
existence....

Have a great trip, and please report if you do take a look
at that....