Hey Casey Kidd fender trim on eBay

Hey Casey awhile ago you saind you were looking for
fender trimm it is listed as 64 but I think they are
the same(what about it guys?). Just go to eBay motors
and search for Imperial newly listed and you will be
close!
Thad the ImpPoster
1965 Imp the Grey Ghost (happy with his new
threads[interior]!)