Sell me a car cover for my '67?

I agree with Bill, I bought the same  cover from pep
boysand it fits my 69 LeBaron coupe like it was custom
made.  I've tried several covers that were supposedly XL
and they wouldn't stretch enough to fit all 229 inches
of my Imp.  I've got a question for any brake experts
out there in Imperial land,  My 1969 shop manual
statesthat if the rotors are below specs they are to be
replaced with new ones (as if they really exsisted
anymore) and are not to be turned.  Anyway, does any one
have any experience in turning the Budd rotors (my 1969
Imp)and  just how far down is safe?
Jim Truesdale