Saturday Night

John

Just want to say again that we enjoyed the evening and that I've been telling
all that would listen about the singing wait-staff.  When I informed them
about your 56 I just told them to think of something that Ike would be
getting out of.

Next time we visit we'll drive a real car and maybe all the Sante Fe & Albq
drivers can get together.

                                             Rodger & Gabby