(no subject)

        Hi Imperial ,

       I am planing to attend the NCPC club national meet in New
Philadelphia,
       Ohio. This is a mopar meet, special sections for Imperials. This is a
great
       club, if you can come please advise . The meet is July 25th 26th
and27th.
       My 1969 Imperial will be driven from Findlay to New Philadelphia. It
is only
       a little over a two hour drive. The host are Dick and Christistie
Barnhouse.
       You can"t meet a nicer couple. Come join us. If you wish to write or
call:

        Barnhouse
        85 Haswell Circle
        Strasburg, Ohio 44680